Kitty's Geek Box Of ALL Things Geek

Kitty's Geek Box is A Plethora of Geekoligy,Computer Information/Technology,Social Networking/Media,Software/Beta!! But My MAIN Squeeze is My Passion & Enthusiasm for Socialnomics! Kitty's Word To The Wise:Socialnomics Learn,Live It,Love It!" As The Great Social Media Evangelist Marta Z. Kagan Says; IT’S NOT Just a FAD,IT’S A FUNDAMENTAL SHIFT IN THE WAY WE COMMUNICATE! Main Goal: To Enable,Inspire,Influence & Engage!

Some Words To Live By:

"The Golden Rule:One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself"
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
"There is magic in long-distance friendships. They let you relate to other human beings in a way that goes beyond being physically together and is often more profound."

The Geek Box Mobile Site Code

The Geek Box Mobile Site Code
Scan With Your Mobile Device To Access This Blog On Your Phone

Some Of The Kitty's Favorites

Monday, May 31, 2010

 

My Personal Memorial Day Tribute

 

image0022

 

 

Here is WISHING ALL Our Fallen VETS a  Happy Memorial Day!

And I dare not forget  those who ,presently serve and those Future Military Soldiers for Serving OUR Country for the GREATER GOOD.....I Thank You!

memorial20day205

Definition of Memorial Day:
 
May 30, observed in the United States in commemoration of those members of the armed forces killed in war. It is officially observed on the last Monday in May. Also called Decoration Day. (http://education.yahoo.net/articles.htm?kid=HUYV)

Memorial Day is such a sensitive holiday for Many Americans and I feel as I have grown and matured this Holiday seems to get more and more sensitive, for many different reasons. I realize this Holiday is a commemoration to our fallen Vets, but I have always felt it is more then that and I think a lot of other people do to.My personal definition is that yes we are paying tribute to our fallen loved ones, but I also want to pay tribute to our armed forces currently fighting a,in my opinion:useless war, even the soldiers not currently in the war but enlisted & National Guard members also included! They take a oath to serve our country at any cost, they have to be separated from their families & loved ones for sometimes several years & all  soldiers dedicate themselves,their lives and time with out batting an eye and so much more. Talk about suburb dedication! They sleep,breath and eat the Armed Force’s life and it’s beliefs. I think anyone who has lost a friend,family member or any loved one who is currently serving our Country surely feels at least similar as I do.

 

Well I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday and again a BIG thank you to all of you brave warriors!!!

 

memorialday-1

0 Comments Posted By The Peanut Gallery:

Kitty's Flicker Badge

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Brandi Chapman. Make your own badge here.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com

Google Analytics Alternative